Overcoming adversity with being blind as a teenager and the removal of my left eye at an early age, I am an exceptionally innovative Integrated Marketing Communications Consultant who is multi-award winning in managing brands and companies across all platforms. For the past ten years, I have been successfully creating and managing integrated marketing communications campaigns for clients in various industries.
My professional career highlights include;
- Earned industry certifications from Harvard, MIT, Oxford, Yale, and the University of London.
- Received a multitude of awards for stellar, far-reaching integrated marketing communications campaigns, including the 2019 and 2020 PRSA Image Award for “Campaign Of The Year”.
- Created a client campaign during the pandemic that raised over $5,000 to make over 1,100 meals that were donated to healthcare and essential workers.
- Directed digital marketing initiatives for a large three-day music festival drawing in over 50,000 people for three consecutive years.
- Increased a client’s revenue by 41% and online orders by 32% from the previous year, during the pandemic, by creating a comprehensive campaign that involved social media, digital marketing, and public relations initiatives.