Overcoming adversity with being blind as a teenager and the removal of my left eye at an early age, I am multi-award-winning in creating and managing social media and digital marketing campaigns for brands and companies across all online platforms.
My professional career highlights include;
- Earned industry certifications from Harvard, MIT, Oxford, Yale, and the University of London.
- Received a multitude of awards for my client campaign work, including winning the 2019, 2020, and 2021 PRSA Image Awards consecutively for “Campaign Of The Year”, “Community Relations Campaign”, and “Social Media Campaign”.
- Created a client campaign during the pandemic that raised over $5,000 to make over 1,100 meals that were donated to healthcare and essential workers. Then managed the logistics of the meals for 7 weeks that were distributed to 19 different facilities and businesses.
- Directed digital marketing initiatives for a large three-day music festival drawing in over 50,000 people for three consecutive years.
- Increased a client’s revenue by 41% and online orders by 32% from the previous year, during the pandemic, by creating a comprehensive campaign that involved social media and digital marketing initiatives.