Period: September – December 2017
Client: Homegrown Organic Farms
Subject: Freeze-dried Organic Fruit Product
Homegrown Organic Farms is a group of family farmers that have been exclusively growing and marketing certified organic produce since 1998. I helped with online consulting on their freeze-dried fruit product that they sell on Amazon and help create brand awareness.
The main goals were to;
- Raise the overall brand awareness online.
- Increase Amazon sales by 50%.
The objective was to then find the niche audience on Facebook that would have the most relevancy.
- Location: United States
- Sex: Male/Female
- Age: 25 – 65+
- Interest: Organic Food, Organic Product
- Purchase Behavior: Natural and Organic
Below are the strategies and tactics that I used.
- Facebook ADs: With a solid ad budget, I was able to geo-target the audience listed above with A/B testing in each ad.
- Online Monitoring: Every day I monitored for content about the product and company for both positive and negative news online and social media sites.
- Influencer Research: I researched relevant social media influencers that the company would reach out to. Each influencer had to have at least 5,000+ followers that regularly engaged their social media platforms.
Below were the final results.
- Total Reach: 399,400 People
- Total Impressions: 565,831 People
- Number of clicks on Facebook Ad: 7,458 Clicks
- Amazon Sales: 83% Increase since using online ads
In a three-month period, Homegrown Organic Farms saw more success online than in the previous 12 months before. While Amazon sales of their organic freeze-dried product were better than expected, they also saw an increase in traffic to their company site as well.
This campaign won an award at the 2018 Public Relations Society of America: Central California Image Awards ceremony. See Below.
- Public Relations Society of America – Award of Excellence: Social Media Campaign